Pillow Cover

This pillow cover was roaming around my craft room for months, while all I had to do was fill it and close it. But I have just done that, so now it's showtime!


Linked to:

And I'm almost finished with the first of my two circle skirts. Just need to hem it and then I can wear it! A picture of the skirt is coming soon. I think the making of the other skirt will take a while, because I never feel like making the same thing twice at a short notice.

Some pleasant news: I booked a spring vacation today. We are going to what I think is the most beautiful island in the world (or at least in Europe, and I can say that, because I have been there a couple of times in my life): Menorca. See it for yourself below.

Binibequer vell (Old Binibeca)

Fishing boat



Decorated horse for Festes the Sant Joan
Festes de Sant Joan
Decorated tail for the Festes
House on Cala d'Algaiarens
Cami vell (Old road)
Cala Pilar (count the people on the beach...)
Es Moll Nou (the new mill)
Cala Galdana
Torre Trencada
The pictures are taken by myself and I would appreciate it if you would not use them elsewhere.

Comments

  1. Good combination of colours. It almost looks 3D. I recognise this as the only stitch I learnt to do many years ago. I wouldn't have a clue how to do it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Absolutely beautiful shots! Thank you so much for linking up w/ us for Finagle a Foto!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your captures. So beautiful.. LOVE it.. Thanks SO much for linking to Finagle A Foto. Stopping in to say hello.. Wishing you a perfect evening.. xo ~ Marilyn..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp